Design a t-shirt to be sold at Meltdown!
Create a design that celebrates some aspect of Meltdown – or all of them together. Whether you are inspired by the mountain, river, trees, sunshine, music, or people, create a design that will help others remember the Melty magic throughout the year.
This contest is open through April 14 at 11:59 pm PT.
If you’d like to use our logos, grab them here:
One design winner will receive…
- Two (2) GA Passes to Summer Meltdown 2019
- Your design on official Meltdown merch!
1. The original designer of the art must submit the application.
2. Your design must be your original creation. It cannot use any copyrighted images or fonts. It can use the Meltdown logo.
3. Art may not contain any references to illicit activities.
4. Please do not list the lineup on your design. It should be a standalone art piece.
5. You must agree that you will not submit entries that are copyrighted, protected by trademark or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owners to submit the material to this contest.
6. The winning design will be chosen by the Meltdown Team based on it’s jive with the Meltdown brand, and based on how into the design other Melters will be (determined by previous merchandise sales.)
7. You must be ready and able to sign over rights to the art to Summer Meltdown in order to claim the prize.
8. Your design must have never been printed on shirts or used for another project before.
9. Your design must meet the design guidelines so that our printer can use it!
Below is an outline of the artwork requirements for both “Spot Color” designs and “Photo Realistic” designs (referred to as Simulated Process when printing on apparel items.)
Please design/build the vector files from within Adobe Illustrator and assign PMS colors.
- SPOT COLOR DESIGNS: Adobe Illustrator Vector art files. All colors should be painted with specific PMS colors and all text “Created to Outlines”
- SIMULATED PROCESS (PHOTO DESIGNS): 300 dpi res Photoshop file at the size to be printed. Actual design on one layer with a transparent background.