Meltdown 2021 still on standby!
Hello Melters! Thank you for your patience over the last several months, WE MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH! 🧡
We are still holding on to hope that we will be able to host our event in some capacity this year. In addition to the vaccine rollout, there are two other factors that will play a big role in this decision.
1. There is a federal grant being created to help festival promoters and venue operators. Qualifying for this grant would allow us to cover the costs of new covid compliance measures as well as consider hosting our event with a reduced capacity this year.
2. We are waiting on guidance from the Governor’s office on the capacity limits and social distancing guidelines that will apply during Phase 3 & 4 of Washington’s reopening plan.
This information is critical in determining whether we will be able to host Meltdown this August. We expect to learn more on both counts in the coming weeks, and will keep you posted as soon as we have more news!
Thank you for your continued support and patience. We appreciate all the kind words, and we can’t wait to MELT WITH YOU AGAIN!