Enjoy a deluxe upgraded area, overlooking the festival and close to everything!
Camp in the trees, arrive as early as 10 am on Thursday and skip the line, enjoy exclusive performances & happy hours, drink tickets, complimentary bathhouse access, and more!
This campground used to be for artists only. Each upgrade is for two (2) people to share.
Weekend passes are not included as a part of this package. You must also purchase weekend passes to use this deluxe add on.
- Early access to the venue with expedited entry, starting at 10am on Thursday, Aug. 2
- Reserved, spacious tent camping space at The Mesa for one (1) tent*
- Preferred 4-day parking next to The Mesa for one (1) car
- Exclusive lounge with daily happy hour and live musical performances
- 16 drink tickets for either non-alcoholic drinks from Meltdown’s coffee stand or alcoholic drinks for 21+ guests
- 6 shower tokens
- Cell phone charging area
- Private campground port-o-lettes
- Exclusive Mesa camp hosts
Only those with Mesa wristbands will be able to access the Mesa area.
*A note on tent camp size: each plot of land is approximately 20×20 feet, but as this is a forested campground, there may be a tree, bush, or uneven terrain. Camp sizes are large to guarantee that you will have a premium, flat area for your tent. Only one tent is allowed per plot of land.