Soar over Meltdown!
Ready for an unforgettable tour of the North Cascades? HiLine helicopter rides ascend 8,000 feet to circle our majestic Whitehorse Mountain and fly by Jumbo and Three Fingers’ craggy peaks. On a clear day, riders will enjoy a 360 degree vantage point, with peekaboo views of Mt. Rainer, Mt. Baker, and the city of Seattle.
Cost of adventure: $129/person if booked in advance (before Meltdown), $149/person if booked day-of (during Meltdown)
Schedule: flights are available Friday through Sunday
Number of people: each flight can accommodate 4 passengers
Good for kids? Passengers must be old enough to use a standard seat belt – if they’re big enough, absolutely!
Cameras are permitted. No intoxicated passengers, alcohol, or controlled substances…same rules as a regular airline flight.
To schedule your adventure:
1. Pay with your credit card. You need to make one charge PER PERSON. Please note that each flight can accommodate up to 4 passengers.
Please note: payments are processed by HiLine Heli, not Summer Meltdown. Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Send an email to email@example.com with
- Your full name
- Your email address, that you used to make your payment(s)
- The date you would like to fly
- The # of seats you have paid to reserve (up to 4!)
3. Bring your confirmation from HiLine when it’s time to fly. HiLine’s email reply will confirm your reservation time and other details.
4. Same day bookings, if they are available, may be scheduled at the HiLine booth at Summer Meltdown on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
About our Adventure Partner!
Hi Line helicopters is a family owned company (Anthony & Sue Reece), which brings over 40 years of experience to every job. Some of our valued customers include city, state and federal agencies, a diverse corporate list and private citizens just needing some help.
Hi Line Helicopters experience and resume is long and diverse. Some of our services include, but are not limited to:
Shorthaul for the National Park Service
Fire attack and suppression,
Agricultural fertilizing and seeding,
Concrete delivery and drying,
Moving and relocating large rocks with hydraulic grapples, or gravel for trails,
Personal property recovery,
(such as downed aircraft or stranded snowmobiles)
Animal survey and capture,
Heli hiking, fishing and mountain biking,
Charters for all occasions.
Whether a scenic tour, photo flight or a technical external load operation, Hi Line Helicopters is here to serve you.