General Ticketing Info
- Everyone attending Meltdown must have their own GA Pass. All admission tickets include optional tent camping.
- Discounted Weekend Passes are available for youth ages 9 to 15. Kids 8 and under are free.
- Gates open for general admission starting at 2pm on Thursday. Early Bird entry (special pass required) begins at 10 am on Thursday.
- All patrons and vehicles must leave the site by noon on Monday.
- 3, 2, and 1 day tickets may be offered in the weeks leading up to the festival, if the event doesn’t sell out!
Tent Camping Info:
- Forested campgrounds are tent camping only. Vehicle camping will be in designated Vehicle Camping areas.
- Each camper is welcome to tent space. To ensure there will be shady space for everyone who wants it, no additional structures, pop tents, canopies, living rooms, etc. are allowed in tent camping areas. Please be community minded as you plan your camp this year.
- Parking is available in the lot 1/4 mile from the tent camping area with a General Parking Pass.
- Family Camp is on A Street near the Kids Zone.
- ADA parking & camping is at the base of D and E streets, near the Late Night Tent.
- Our community-requested and unenforced Quiet Camp is located at the rodeo grounds above The Glade. Please ask for Quiet Camp when you arrive if you would like to be there.
This pass includes access to all stages and shows, as well as optional camping in our beautiful Douglas Fir forest or our grassy meadows for all four days and nights of Meltdown. If you are staying off-site and driving to the festival each day, choose this ticket type for that too. For ages 16 to older-than-Whitehorse-Mountain.
The Mesa Add On is an upgrade to a premium, forested campground. This campground used to be for artists only, and is on a bluff overlooking the venue. Weekend passes are not included as a part of this package. You must also purchase weekend passes to use this deluxe add on.
Each Mesa Add On is for two (2) people to share, and includes:
- Early access to the venue with expedited entry, starting at 10am on Thursday, Aug. 1
- Reserved, spacious tent camping space at The Mesa for one (1) tent*
- Preferred 4-day parking next to The Mesa for one (1) car
- Exclusive lounge with daily happy hour and live musical performances
- 16 drink tickets for either non-alcoholic drinks from Meltdown’s coffee stand or alcoholic drinks for 21+ guests
- 6 shower tokens
- Cell phone charging area
- Private campground port-o-lettes
- Exclusive Mesa Camp Host
Only those with Mesa wristbands will be able to access the Mesa area.
*A note on tent camp size: each plot of land is approximately 20×20 feet, but as this is a forested campground, there may be a tree, bush, or uneven terrain. Camp sizes are large to guarantee that you will have a premium, flat area for your tent. Only one tent is allowed per plot of land.
Summer Meltdown is an opportunity to celebrate with the youngest among us! This ticket is for youth ages 9 to 15. Children 8 and under enter free of charge.
All youth must show proof of age if they look older than 15, and be accompanied by an adult.
Click here for all the details on our Kids Zone activities!
If you are taking your vehicle to Meltdown, please purchase a pass for it in advance. General Parking is the most common option, with your car parked 1/4 mile away from tent-only camping. If you would like to camp with your vehicle at Meltdown, you can do so for an additional fee. Both Car Camping and RV Camping/RV Camping – Upgraded With Hookups are available on a limited basis.
Vehicle Add-Ons do not include tickets. Each person must also purchase a Weekend Pass to enter Meltdown.
A General Parking Pass allows you to park in the general parking lot, ¼ mile from the campground. This parking pass is required for cars of tent campers as well as patrons who are staying off site and driving to the festival each day.
There are in-and-out privileges during gate hours as long as your parking pass is clearly displayed. After gate hours, you can leave whenever you like, but you cannot re-enter until the gate opens the following morning. Parking passes are good for the extent of your stay. Please note that RVs, oversized vehicles, and vehicles with trailers are not permitted in the general parking lot. There is no camping in the general parking lot, and a general parking pass does not allow you to sleep in or near your vehicle.
If you would like to camp with your Car/Vanagon/Truck, you may purchase a Car Camping Pass. Pop up camper vans and other unique vehicular sleeping arrangements are an iconic feature of Meltdown – join the party!
This pass is to be purchased in addition to your GA Pass. You do not need to buy a General Parking Pass if you purchase this pass. Car Camping sites are assigned by the parking crew on the rodeo grounds and in The Glade. If you purchase a car camping pass, a spot will be saved for you regardless of when you arrive. There are no in and out privileges. One pass is required per car. . Car Camping spaces are approximately 350 square feet. Some spaces may be slightly smaller or larger due to vegetation and diverse terrain. If the total length of your vehicle extends 18 feet or longer, or you are towing a trailer, you must purchase an RV Camping Pass.
RV Camping up near the rodeo grounds. If you would like to camp with your RV or over-sized vehicle, you may purchase an RV Camping Pass. These sites are approximately 15×45 ft.
This pass is to be purchased in addition to your GA Weekend Pass. If the total length of your vehicle extends 18′ or longer, or you are towing a trailer, you qualify for this pass. RV Camping sites are assigned on a first come, first serve basis up near the rodeo grounds. There are no in and out privileges for RV Camping. One pass is required per vehicle. Any companion or towed vehicles must park in the General Parking Lot. No RV hook-ups or pumping are offered for this basic pass.
Enjoy fantastic views at the center of the action and the luxury of your home away from home with this premium option for RVs and trailers. Please note that this RV camp is in a loud area, near music that goes late! Each space measures approximately 15×45 ft.
This pass is to be purchased in addition to your GA Weekend Pass. If the total length of your vehicle extends 18′ or longer, or you are towing a trailer, you qualify for this pass. Premium RV Camping sites are assigned on a first come, first serve basis around the perimeter of Whitehorse Meadow, and behind the Main Stage. There are no in and out privileges for RV Camping. One pass is required per vehicle. Any companion or towed vehicles must park in the General Parking Lot. No RV hook-ups or pumping are offered for this pass.
A limited number of RV Sites with power and water hookups are available. Each space measures approximately 15×45 ft.
These RV Spots with hookups are outside of the normal RV Area – up top near the rodeo grounds, car camping, and quiet camp. As you can see this is a great spot to be with mountain views and a covered picnic area. Hookups include 30 amp power and a dedicated water hook up. There is a sewer dump located on site that is available to these RVs at $5/dump.
This pass is to be purchased in addition to your GA Weekend Pass. If the total length of your vehicle extends 18′ or longer, or you are towing a trailer, you qualify for this pass. RV Camping with Hookup sites are assigned on a first come, first serve basis next to the rodeo grounds. There are no in and out privileges for Upgraded RV Camping. One pass is required per vehicle. Any companion or towed vehicles must park in the General Parking Lot.